Videora Android Converter (VAC) is a free Android video converter that converts video files, YouTube videos, movies and DVDs so you can play them on your Android. It can convert all types of video files (avi, xvid, flv, DVDs, x264, vob, divx, YouTube, mpeg, etc.) to the proper formats (MPEG-4, H.264) that are played on Android. It is available for both the versions Windows or Mac.
Table of Contents
Minimum System Requirements
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible at 1500 MHz or higher
- RAM: 512 MB or higher
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- Windows Media Player 11 or higher for WMV video playback
- Apple iTunes installed to upload to iPod touch, iPhone & iPhone 3G
- DirectX: Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later
- Administrative permissions for program installation and activation
- Internet connection to activate
Windows XP to 8 Recommended System Requirements
- Processor: Intel / AMD compatible with 3 GHz single core/1.8 GHz dual core
- RAM: 1 GB or higher
- Video: Windows 7 compatible video card
- Sound: Windows 7 compatible sound card
Android phones only support video formats H.263, H.264 AVC, MPEG-4 SP. If you want to play any other format on your Android phone, how do you convert it?
It is very easy to do it, First, you download VAC click either Windows or Mac.
Its like the My Boy Emulators as we play the PC games on Mobile with the help of these free emulators available in the market.
VAC, can convert video to Android with very ease in a supported format. It doesn’t matter which video format you have seen the formats. Videora Android Converter is very much able to convert them to Android phone format at all levels.
The below is a step by step guide on “how to convert video to Android phone format”. This guide also helps you know how to convert audio to Android supported format.
Convert video to Android phone format
Step 1 Run Android Converter
Free download – Videora Android Converter
(Windows from XP upwards and Mac versions ) install and run it.
Step 2 Import video to Videora Android Converter
Click the “Convert” menu button and then the “Video File” tab to convert your first video. Or click the “Video File” link to the left.
Then follow the on-screen prompts, when you see an arrow you will need to click it. The top screen will automatically change as you go through the process.
Step 3 Now you need to transfer the converted video to phone
Connect your android to your Computer, then transfer the converted format to phone in the normal way by USB cable.
Hope this very easy tutorial will help you out in converting your video to android phone format.