Are you looking to download Epson L380 Resetter Tool & Adjustment Program?
Then you landed on the right blog.
Here in this post, we are sharing the Epson L380 Resetter Tool & Adjustment Program tool file, which you can easily download and reset your Epson L380 printer.
Epson L380 Resetter Tool – Adjustment Program
EPSON is a well-known printer brand, and its L380 model has some excellent features. But like other printers, after using it for a few days, it shows errors like “Printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life’ or ‘Service required,’ or It’s Red LED lights keep blinking, and the printer stopped working due to some other issue.
If you are facing any of these issues, then worry not.
These errors can be easily solved by Epson L380 Resetter Tool even if you are not a techie person.
And from this page, you can download the Epson L380 Resetter Tool for free.
When You Need To Reset Epson L380 Printer
If you are facing any of the below mentioned error while trying to print something then you may to reset your Epson L380 printer.
- The Red LED lights are blinking one by one continuously.
- It shows an error as “Printer’s ink pad at the end of its service life. “
- It is saying about going to the Epson Service Center
- The printer shows a message about Epson L380 Inkpad that needs to change.
Why Epson L380 Printer Show This Type of Error Message
In the Epson L380 model, there are several absorbent pads are present known as Waste ink pads. During the Epson L380 printer’s cleaning process, it dispels waste ink from its nozzles through a waste pipe into the absorbent pads.
There is also a counter in your printer that counts every page that has ever passed through the printer, and when the counter reaches a specific number, the Epson L380 will stop working to prevent overflow of ink to the pads. This causes the Epson l380 waste ink pad error, and the l380 printer stops working automatically.
Epson L380 Resetter Tool Details
As the name suggests, the tool is used to reset the Epson L380 printers to fix any errors.
You can reset Epson printers (Epson L380, L383, L385, L485) models using this application.
- Name:Epson resetter
- Size: 22.6 MB
- OS support: Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10
How to Download Epson L380 Resetter Tool
- Scroll down to the download section
- Click on the Download Epson L380 Resetter button.
- You will be redirected to the next page.
- From there, click again on the Download Now Button.
- And your downloading will start automatically.
How to Use Epson L380 Resetter Program?
The Epson L380 Resetter Tool & Adjustment Program is simple software and can be easily used by anyone.
To reset the printer, you don’t need a software engineer. Anyone can reset a printer with basic knowledge of computers.
Here in this guide, we shared step by step procedure to reset your Epson L380 Printer successfully.
- First, Download the Epson L380 Resetter Tool & Adjustment Program software on your PC.
- As the file is in ZIP format, you need to Unzip the file using any unzipper Software.
- Now open the unzipped file and look for the Run.me file.
- Then click on the Run.me file to open it.
- Now Epson L380 Resetter window will open and from there, click on the Select button.
- In the next window, choose the model name as ‘L380’ and leave ‘Port’ as it is, then clicks Ok.
- Now on the next window, Click on ‘Particular adjustment mode.’
- On the next screen, select the “Waste Ink Pad Counter” option from the list and click OK.
- Now Tick on ‘Main pad counter’ then click ‘Check.
- Then on this screen, you will see the ink pad counter score in points and percentage. You have to make this score zero.
- Select the ‘Main pad counter’ checkbox and click on ‘Initialize.’
- Now Click on the OK button and wait for sometimes and click on the Finish button.
- That’s it. You have successfully utilized the Epson L380 resetter tool.
If you have performed all the steps mentioned above in the right order, then your Epson L380 printer should start printing now as usual.
How to Clean Waste Ink Pad Epson L380
After a time, all printers start showing the Waste ink pad error, and to slove this; you need to reset your printer or clean your waste ink pads. Alternatively, you can fill tissue paper, cotton, etc. in the waste ink pads, or you can replace old ink pads with new that’s available online or offline to buy.
Epson L380 Resetter Tool FAQ
What is a Resetter or Adjustment Program?
Epson L380 Resetter or adjustment program is a software by Epson company that fixes the errors like service required, ink pad overflow, etc. in the printer and reset the printer.
Why Need to Reset epson L380?
After using it for a time, the Epson L380 printer starts showing some errors and fixing them; we need to reset the printer using the software.