Google Docs is an easy to use piece of online software for creating, editing and managing word documents.
You tried to Flip And rotate Images text in Google Docs but unable to flip or rotate the images.
And that’s how you landed here searching How to Flip images text in google docs.
If you try to search for the flip and rotate button in google docs menu, You won’t have much luck finding an exact button for flipping and rotating images text.
But Let me tell you there is an easy way to Mirror and rotate images text in google docs.
There are options available in Google Docs to perform this action.
In this article, we give you a step by step guide to mirror images text in Google Docs.
How to Mirror Images Text In Google Docs
Flip Images Text Horizontally In Google Docs
Step 1 : At First, Open the Google docs App
First of all, open the google docs app from your PC and open a new blank document and rename it according to you need.
Step 2 : Then click on the Insert button From the Menu
As shown in the image you will find the insert button on the menu of the google docs. Click on the Insert button.
Step 3: Now click on the Image Button And insert your desired image from your computer as shown in the picture
Step 4: Then Select the image by clicking on the image
Step 5: After selecting the image, Right click And copy the Image.
after selecting the image move the cursor to the middle of the image and right click and there from the options click on copy to copy the image file.
Step 6: Now again Click on the Insert button from the menu
Now again from the google docs menu again click on the insert button.
Also Read: How to Strikethrough Text in Google Docs
Step 7: Then Look for the Drawing button point to it And click on New to open drawing tool
Now from drawing button click on new to open the drawing tool.
Step 8: Google docs Drawing tool will open.
Step 9: Next, Right click on the empty space of the drawing interface and Select Paste
Step 10: Next to mirror or flip the image text click on the Action button then point to Rotate and Click on Flip Horizontally
Step 11: Now Click Save And close
And thats all your image text will flip or mirror and you can carry out your other stuffs.
There is another simple method to flip Image text in google docs.
- Follow the all above methods up to step 9 .
- Paste the image on the drawing tool
- Click on the left anchor points of the image
- Now move the points to the right side
- Then click on the right middle anchor point
- And move the image towards left
- And Boom your images text will be flipped.
Check the below given GIF image.
Flip the images Text vertically In Google Docs
Next to Flip images vertically or to flip images upside down in google docs follow the below given steps.
- Follow all the above mentioned steps up to Step 9 and then
- To mirror image text Upside down click on the Action button
- Then point to Rotate
- And Click on Flip vertically
- Then your image will be flipped vertically
- Check the images below
How to Rotate Images Text In Google Docs
Rotating images text in google docs is simple and it does not require to have much technical knowledge to do so.
Follow the below given simple steps to rotate images in google docs.
- Open the google docs app first to start
- Insert your images on google docs
- Then select the image and copy it.
- Next , from the menu button click on insert and open the drawing tool.
- After that paste the image on drawing tool.
- now from the action button select the rotate and click on Rotate clockwise 90 degree or rotate counter clockwise 90 degree.
- Then click on Save And Close.