iNDS is an emulator similar to GBA4ios to play games on your ios devices. This is a popular Cydia app, and I am sure you going to love this app.
iNDS emulator app allows you to play Nintendo DS games on your all iOS devices like iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Using this emulator, you can play and enjoy the games just like you do on DS devices.
One of the best features of iNDS emulator is the searching option in the app. You can search for the games within the app. If you want to add the games manually, you can download the ROMs from the internet and add them to the emulator.
The Autosave feature for games is available in this emulator. The developers are working on this emulator to bring more features to this emulator.
So, you can expect more features like supporting cheat codes. This is not available on Apple App Store. So, you have to download this from a separate spot.
I will show you how to download and install iNDS emulator on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch devices.
Download iNDS Emulator For iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch
Many iOS users don’t know where they can download inds emulator and how to install it. Some of them might think they need to Jailbreak the phone to get the Nintendo emulator. No, you need not jailbreak your phone to get the app.
This app is available for all the latest ios versions. You can easily install iNds emulator on iOS 9.3 or iOS 9.3 or iOS 9.2 or iOS 9.1 without Jailbreaking.
We give value to the time of our readers. So, we are going to provide you the application at the end of the post. But please read the valuable and vital installation steps below.
- You can find the install button below.
- If you are on your mobile phone, then you can directly click on Install Button to install it. If you are reading this guide on your computer, then take your mobile phone to open this page on your phone.
- When you click the install button for the first time, a dialogue box prompt on your screen with two options “Cancel” and “Install.”
- We want to install this app, so click on Install Button one last time and wait for iNDS to get installed.
- Once the installation process is complete, you will notice the emulator on your home screen.
- if you are running on iOS 9, you may face trust issues when you launch it. Go to your settings to overcome this problem, Go to General, Click on Profiles, and Device Management. Now find the enterprise apps with the iNDS emulator, and all you have to do is Trust the application.
Tips to Install iNDS
- If you don’t want to lose any of your saves, please sync the emulator with Dropbox.
- If you want to get the games, go to the in-app browser, and it will take you to the games place (emuparadise) where you can get the games for free. And here is the Install option to iNDS
This is all about iNDS emulator and how to install it. I hope this tutorial is clear and helpful. Please share this with your friends on social media to tell them you got iNDS.