Are you Searching for How to get Jio call history and Jio last Call details?
Then, You are at the right place.
Here we have come up with a tutorial on my Jio call history details.
Here in this guide, you will also find my jio incoming call details, jio call history page, how to check jio call history of other number without otp, jio call history delete.
Sounds amazing? Lets get started.
Jio Call History | Jio Call Details Kaise Nikale
For many reasons, sometimes we all need our Jio last call history details and in such cases its become very important to get jio call records in our phone.
So, to help our audience with this problem we come up with this complete guide.
With the revolution of the technology its become very easy to get deleted Jio Last call details. Just follow the below mentioned methods to recover your call details.
You can get my jio incoming call details by following below methods
- Jio call history Through My Jio App
- Jio Last Call records From Jio Official Website
- Jio call details from Jio Customer Care
- Jio Call Details Using Call Recording Apps
- Jio last call details with Spy App.
Jio Call History Through MyJio App
With this method you can easily get the Jio last 6 month call details on your phone. Follow the step by step guide to recover your jio call records.
- First, open Google Play Store And install MYJIO APP.
- Now, After Complete Installation log into the app.
- Next, Link your Jio no with the app.
- Then select the Mobile option from the page.
- On the next page enter your Jio Number and click on Get OTP.
- You will receive an OTP, Enter the OTP and submit.
- Now your Jio number is added to the app.
- Next,Click On the three horizontal lines at the top left corner
- Now, tap on the “My Statement” option and you will get a form like this
- Enter the dates and tap on View.
Jio Last Call Records From Jio Official Website
- First visit the official website of jio
- Then signup there with your jio number
- Next , login on the site with login details
- Now click my statements and Select the date between which you want to view that statement.
- Next, hit download or email your voice
- Thats all the downloaded file contains jio last call history details with sms and data usages.
Jio Call Details From Jio Customer Care
You can get jio last call history details by contacting jio customer care.
Yes, You heard it right .
Just contact the jio customer care using the number 198 and tell them you need your jio number last call history details from a specific date.
And they will first ask you for verification details of the jio sim like the registered name and address of the jio user etc.
Now after Verification of your Details, They will send you the Call history details of that Particular Date.
Jio Call Details Using Call Recording Apps
There are other simple tricks you can use to keep track of the incoming and outgoing call details of your jio number by yourself.
Just download any call recording app on your android device and you are done.
If you do this small thing it will help you for a long time and you will not need to depend on others to get your own jio call history details.
Follow the below mentioned steps
- First, Visit the google Playstore and Search “Automatic Call Recorders”
- Then, Download a Call Recorder App with Positive Reviews and a high rating.
- That’s it After you Activate the App Settings your Calls will be automatically Recorded.
- The recording will contain the mobile number and time of calling.
- And that way you can keep an eye on your jio last call details.
Jio Last Call Details With Spy App.
Cocospy is a popular hidden spy app available on android and iPhone.
This app works in the stealth mode means it is an undetectable app run in the background of the target phone.
This app does not have any free plains so you need to purchase their package to use this app.
With this spy app, you can not only check Someone’s JIO call history but you can also monitor their online activity and track their phone too.
Here is a step by guide on how you can use this App to get JIO call history:
Steps1: First Create a New Cocospy Account from your Android or iPhone device
Step 2: Enter your email and password, click on the signup button.
Step 3: Select the target device you want to monitor and check the jio call history.
Step 4: Next, you need to select the plan according to your requirements.
Step 5: After you select the plan, type the mobile number of whose you want to check call details. That’s it, in the next screen, you will see the call details of the time.
So, these were some simple steps you can use to keep track of your jio last call details. If you have any doubts or questions please ask in the comment box.