Are you Searching for how to get incoming and outgoing call details in Vodafone prepaid & postpaid?
Then, You are at the right place.
We have updated our post with Vodafone call history code, how you can get Vodafone call history last 6 months and my Vodafone call details without otp.
Here in this guide, you will also find Vodafone call history software free download, can we get call history Vodafone prepaid number and more.
Sounds interesting? Lets get started.
Vodaofne Call History | Prepaid & Postpaid
For many reasons, we all need our Vodafone last call history details and in such cases its become very important to get Vodafone call records in our phone.
So, to help our audience with this problem we come up with this complete guide.
With the revolution of the technology its become very easy to get deleted vodafone Last call details. Just follow the below mentioned methods to recover your call details.
You can get my jio incoming call details by following below methods
- Vodafone call history using USSD Code
- Vodafone Last Call records From MyVodafone App
- Vodafone call details from Official Portal
- Vodafone incoming call details from customer care
- Vodafone Call Details Using Call Recording Apps
- Vodafone last call details with Spy App.
Vodafone Call History With USSD Code
If you dont know much about online proceedures and you want to check your vodafone last 3 calls details from your mobile then Follow the below mentioned steps :-
- Open your dialpad
- Enter *111# and call
- Then enter 3
- Next enter 1 to check your last 3 call details.
- On the next screen you will receive your last 3 called numbers with other details.
Vodafone Last Call Records From MyVodafone App
- First, on your phone go to Google play store.
- And search and install MyVodafone app.
- After complete installation launch the app
- Now, open the app and register with your Vodafone number and tap on get Otp via SMS.
- Then, you will receive OTP enter it and login to your account.
- Now, click on the history option available at the bottom of your screen.
- And it will show your Vodafone last call history with other details.
Vodafone Call Details From Official Portal
- First visit the offficial website of the Vodafone india.
- Now, click on the Register now button.
- Next enter your 10 digit vodafone mobile number.
- Now, you will receive an OTP enter and create a password.
- Now login to the website with your login detals.
- Then, go to My account.
- And find Plan and Usages
- Next tap on Voice usage and your vodafone last call details will be displayed.
- And there will will find your call history with other details.
Vodafone Incoming Call Details From Customer Care
You can get your last call history details by contacting vodafone customer care.
Yes, You heard it right.
Contact the vodafone customer care by dialing 198 and ask them for your last call details, they will first verify your mobile number and registration details and send you a sms with call records.
Alternatively you can also email them for vodafone call history,
Follow the below given steps
- Open your gmail and compose a mail.
- In subject write CDR of your vodafone number.
- And in mail write your name, vodafone number, your address details etc.
- Next send it to vodafone official email Id at [email protected]
- Then, you will receive an email from them with your last call records.
Note: You need to send email from your Regd Email in Vodafone Account.
Vodafone Call Details Using Call Recording Apps
There are other simple tricks you can use to keep track of the incoming and outgoing call details of your vodaofne number by yourself.
Just download any call recording app on your android device and you are done.
If you do this small thing it will help you for a long time and you will not need to depend on others to get your own vodafone call history details.
Follow the below mentioned steps
- First, Visit the google Playstore and Search “Automatic Call Recorders”
- Then, Download a Call Recorder App with Positive Reviews and a high rating.
- That’s it After you Activate the App Settings your Calls will be automatically Recorded.
- The recording will contain the mobile number and time of calling.
- And that way you can keep an eye on your vodafone last call details.
Vodafone Last Call Details With Spy App
Cocospy is a popular hidden spy app available on android and iPhone.
This app works in the stealth mode means it is an undetectable app run in the background of the target phone.
This app does not have any free plains so you need to purchase their package to use this app.
With this spy app, you can not only check Someone’s vodafone call history but you can also monitor their online activity and track their phone too.
Here is a step by guide on how you can use this App to get vodafone call history
Step1: First Create a New Cocospy Account from your Android or iPhone device
Step 2: Enter your email and password, click on the signup button.
Step 3: Select the target device you want to monitor and check the call history.
Step 4:Next, you need to select the plan according to your requirements.
Step 5: After you select the plan, type the mobile number of whose you want to check call details. That’s it, in the next screen, you will see the call details of the time.
So these were the methods and steps you need to follow to check your vodafone last call records. If you have any doubts or questions regarding the article feel free to ask in the comment box.